3/6/11

Day62 & 63

Day 63: Oops, forgot to post for a couple days. This was a great Saturday - Dan found this park on his bike ride and called to tell me to take my 365 there. So I drove over and found mounds of blooming heather (and hellebores, but I have those in my yard). Practiced my DOF, as you can see. Also, on the way to the park I discovered a nearby botanical garden and small Japanese garden that I'll revisit as soon as things start blooming. I'm so excited to go back and wander those gardens over and over.

Day 62: when all else fails, I look to my yard for something of nature and these hellebores are just lovely. I had some perfect DOF examples with the background either being blurred out or in perfect focus behind the blooms. By jove, I think I've got it!

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see those Hellebores I think "Gorgeous!"

    I am really going to have to get some of those.

    Love the way the green shoots down the center of each petal and then dissolves into white and pink and whatever other color.

    ReplyDelete