6/1/09

143/365 never again!

Since we lost about 300 sf, a bedroom and garage storage, we solved it by buying and assembling a shed this weekend. This metal monstrosity was a bitch to assemble, took about 18 hours, many sore muscles, gashes on hands (mine! - oh, and a little one on his..), worked in rain and heat. Then after it was built we had to fill it up! I'm exhausted all over again just thinking about it. It was by far the biggest 'construction' project we've undertaken in years and years and I'll never do it again. It's about 8x10' and mostly full. Think we need to get rid of some stuff???? But what? I need it ALL! Again, this picture doesn't tell the whole story....I worked right along with him holding things in place, screwing things together, interpreting the instructions (the most important part!) - just wanted to make sure I got credit too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment