8/19/09

It's been a month






This is an updated photo of the big new bridge over Hoover Dam - the arch is now connected in the center - supposed to be done sometime next year. That'll make the drive quicker!






























I can't believe my daily photos have dwindled back to my normal occasional shots - I kept it up over 6 months, but photography has fallen by the wayside with working full time and then putting in another 25-30 hours a week on my design blog. I figure you don't need any more pictures of me sitting in front of a computer or of Dan working in his office..... So, updates here will be less frequent, but still keep you in the loop of our lives. We went to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago (we go about once a month). We went out to Lake Las Vegas for our jazz on the lake fix and here are some pics from that jaunt.





No comments:

Post a Comment